American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Advisor: Dr. Ross P. Carlson
Email: rossc (at) erc.montana.edu
President: Trevor Zuroff
Email: trevor.zuroff (at) biofilm.montana.edu
Vice President: Logan Boesfplug
Email:logan.boesfplug (at) myportal.montana.edu
Treasurer: Eric Simms
Email: eric.simms (at) myportal.montana.edu
Secretary: Andy Creighton
Email: andy.crieghton (at) gmail.com
Enjoy summer, hope to see you next year!
AIChE Regional Conference - February 27th - March 1st
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Five Montana State University students attended the regional AIChE conference in Vancouver, BC. Check out the pictures below to see some of the fun.
We are proud to announce that Chandra Macauley won second place in the paper presentation competion.
Please contact us if you are interested in participating in future AIChE conferences. Nationals is in Nashville and the next regional conference is at Oregon State.
Check out pictures from this years kick-off barbeque sponsored by AIChE - Hope to see you here again next year!
AIChE is a student run organization that encourages students to network with fellow ChemE majors and practicing chemical engineers. With over 160 student chapters across the country, you're never too far from AIChE activity. We keep up to speed on mentoring opportunities, upcoming conferences, scholarships and competitions. In addition we bring in speakers from both academia and industry to give us insight into our futures as chemical engineers.
Membership does not come with a large time commitment as in some organizations. Meetings are held approximately once each month and each only last about an hour. Food is usually provided.
If you or someone you know would be interested in joining AIChE please feel free to contact one of the officers. Also, visit www.aiche.org/students/ to get more information.
BECOME A MEMBER TODAY, FREE!
Click on the image below to begin the quick application process.
Benifits of membership include:
• Real-world experience with internships at sponsor companies
• Eligibility for more than $50,000 worth of scholarships and awards given annually to chemical engineering students who are members
• Access to AIChE Facebook andMySpace, the exclusive, fast-growing and globally-linked online communities
• Familiarity with interactive tools used by industry in the AIChE eLibrary,powered by Knovel
• Free membership in up to two divisions or forums, from environmental to nuclear engineering to sustainability
• Internship search and career management services, including exclusive access to CareerEngineer, to get your professional life underway and to keep it moving in the right direction
• The support of a national network of fellow students and professionals